Right here in two of Chicago’s best communities
We’ve been in Wicker Park for more than a decade, and we know what our neighbors want: the best tech, flexible schedules, and hopefully some good noodles. We deliver (most of) that and more.
- Invisalign and braces options to fit your budget
- Relaxed and friendly environment
- Hours built around your busy schedule
- Doctors who understand your needs and goals
Our new Lincoln Square office fits in like ballgames in Welles Park and lights around the Fountain. We’re perfect for families looking for the best options for long-term oral health.
- Affordable braces and Invisalign options
- Comfortable environment for everyone
- Hours built around work and school
- Doctors who can talk to patients of all ages
we want to give you a reason to smile
We know what makes you happy.
The best technology. Great customer service. A quick and easy orthodontics appointment so you can get back to what you need to do.
We get it. That’s why we follow these commitments.
- A commitment to giving you the information you need
- A commitment to making your visit comfortable and easy
- A commitment to giving you a plan you can afford
- A commitment to excellent quality of treatment
- A commitment to your long-term oral health
We’re not just in your neighborhood. We’re here for you.
Can Your First Visit Be…Enjoyable?
Yes! Imagine that!
We want your experience with us to be great. We want to earn your trust. When you’re a new patient, we’ll take the time to:
- Learn about your needs
- Understand your treatment goals
- Talk about budget and pricing options
- Answer any of your questions
It’s not just the first visit. You’ll get a consistently great experience every time you visit our office.
So make an appointment for a free consultation. You have nothing to lose, and a great smile to gain.
Need More Information?
How much does it cost?
Pricing for braces and Invisalign varies based on the complexity of treatment. We have flexible plans for people of all ages!
do you take my insurance?
We accept most insurance plans (including Aetna, BCBS, CompBenefits, Delta Dental, Guardian, Humana and Metlife). Call us if you don’t see your insurance provider listed above.
How long will this take?
Treatment time is different for everyone, and will depend on your specific needs. The average time is anywhere from 12 to 18 months.
best decision ever!
“I would like to thank you for such a life-changing job on my teeth. Every time I get a compliment on my teeth or smile, I think of my experience at Wicker Park Orthodontics.”